Wild Mountain Tea used in brewing Pure Kombucha is also known as Native Mountain Tea in Taiwan, from Formosan Farms of Agra Boutique Social Enterprise. The independent family farm is located in the famous Sun Moon Lake region where the perfect weather and altitude produces this precious tea. Through five generations of family tradition, Mr. Cheng's farm used to serve the Japanese Royal Family this tea, its healing properties kept secret. Now this tea has been tested as the locally grown tea with "theaflavin," an inhibitor for the coronavirus, with a 100% fermentation, which contains more theaflavin (Journal of Medical Virology/ 22nd March, 2020). Read here for more farm story.
Cold brew tea provides more health benefits than traditionally hot brew teas. Now we sell Formosan Farms popular cold-brew tea bags. They are:
- Sustainably farmed: pesticide free, chemical free, additive free
- Environmentally packaged: PLA disposal pyramid tea bags
- Premium quality: cut from original 1-bud-2-leaf handpicked premium quality whole leaves
- Easy to carry: one pack one tea bag (net weight 2.5g each)
- Easy to cold brew: 2~4 hours with 500ml cold water only
- Over-brew issue free
- Stable post-brewing for one day in the room temperature or 3 days in the fridge
Enjoy a pure authentic taste of premium quality tea.