Royal Medicine Tea
Wild Mountain Tea, also known as Taiwan Native Mountain Tea, grows on the cliff of a mountain in Taiwan. The independent family farm keeps the trees for 180 year since serving Japanese Royal Family. It is located in the famous Sun Moon Lake region of Taiwan. Through five generations of family tradition, Mr. Cheng's farm produces this rare tea with its healing properties kept secret.
According to the Japanese Royal Family record and medical journal, this tea might help to:
- Anti-radiation: a relief for 3C users in WIFI, 5G,…
- As an inhibitor for Coronavirus: high theaflavin (Journal of Medical Virology/ 22nd March, 2020)
Cold brew tea provides more health benefits than traditionally hot brew teas. Now we sell Formosan Farms popular cold-brew tea bags. They are:
- Sustainably farmed: pesticide free, chemical free, additive free
- Environmentally packaged: PLA disposal pyramid tea bags
- Premium quality: cut from original 1-bud-2-leaf handpicked premium quality whole leaves
- Easy to carry: one pack one tea bag (net weight 2.5g each)
- Easy to cold brew: 2~4 hours with 500ml cold water only
- Over-brew issue free
- Stable post-brewing for one day in the room temperature or 3 days in the fridge
Enjoy a pure authentic taste of premium quality tea.