Dah Yeh Green Tea is a speciality tea tree only in the East Coast of Taiwan. I visited the organic tea farm of a hundred-year history. This green tea is very smooth and tasty, very different from Japanese green teas.
Green tea has been widely found with the most antioxidant effects compared with other teas. Though I don't use the zero-fermentation tea to brew Pure Kombucha, I visited the farm and found its uniqueness in taste and health.
In particular the cold-brew avoids to kill the most elements good for the health, and in general, reduces at least 2/3 amount of caffeine compared with hot-brew...Health Benefits of Cold Brew
This independent family farm is located in the beautiful east coast Hualien where keeps the rare Dah Yeh tea trees for centuries. Mr. Nien's farm produces the famous honey black tea as well as this green tea. Green tea has been considered as the most effective drink to control/ loss weight. Know more.
Now we sell Formosan Farms popular cold-brew tea bags. They are:
- Sustainably farmed: pesticide free, chemical free, additive free
- Environmentally packaged: PLA disposal pyramid tea bags
- Premium quality: cut from original 1-bud-2-leaf handpicked premium quality whole leaves
- Easy to carry: one pack one tea bag (net weight 2.5g each)
- Easy to cold brew: 2~4 hours with 500ml cold water only
- Over-brew issue free
- Stable post-brewing for one day in the room temperature or 3 days in the fridge
Enjoy a pure authentic taste of premium quality tea.