This product comes in Tea Bags. Ashitaba is also know as “Tomorrow Leaf”. This product comes from Taiwan a small group of organic producers, supplying domestic and international markets, mainly, in Japan.
The Chinese Qin Emperor (221-206 BC) believed it as a “forever young” medicine. It has been widely recognised to boost longevity.
According to some Japanese scholars, studies have found that Ashitaba might help to:
- Anti-cancer (by Okuyama): especially effective for lung cancer, skin cancer, and Colorectal cancer
- Anti-bacteria (by Inamori): kill the growth of Staphlocous aurenus, S. Epidemidis, gentamycin, streptomycin, etc.
- Anti-virus (by Kichiyama): cut the growth of HIV
- Anti-Gastric ulcer (by Murakam)
- Anti-infarction (by Fujita): Cerebral infarction, Myocardial infarction
- Diuretic and lower the blood pressure
Not only popular among many Japanese consumers, Ashitaba has been well known in many healthy benefits in the western societies.
* We got some limited edition Ashitaba Balm (external use) from the farm for sale. Send your enquiry via email: email@example.com